Friday, February 27, 2015

A Little More of Me!

Hey there universe!! so I'm not really sure what to blog about, but I have to have entries right?
Some day other people will read this here blog...but for now, it's just me in my own little corner of the universe.

So I'm horribly in love with all things girly.  No really I am.  I just can't get enough of little luxuries.. It could be a new silky lipstick or a cup of herbal tea in a vintage tea cup.  I just like surrounding myself with little lovely things.  I think it's my way of  feeling fancy.  Because I'm not fancy, I'm just a normal girl who leads a normal life.

One thing I love is perfume.  I just love smelling good and pretty.  I love spraying a pretty perfume.  Sometimes my mood dictates my perfume, and other times my perfume dictates my mood.

Now excuse me while I go smell something lovely!

MWAH



No comments:

Post a Comment