Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Vow to YOU Today!

Welp, I think we can agree on one thing, I stink! And not smell like bad B.O, but I stink at this blog bit.  I haven't really put it out there in the world that I am even doing this blog jazz, so there really is nothing to complain about...but nevertheless I stink at it.  My intention for this blog is and was to allow it to happen organically, nothing forced or contrived...just honest blogging.  And well I guess I'm being honest when there is no posts made..that's certainly not forced now is it?!  But that completely defeats the purpose of blogging.  If you have a blog you have to blog.  Somehow I'll make it work.   I just need a swift kick in the pants to get me going.

Honestly my excuses as to why I haven't blogged lately are really just lame and so overheard. "I've been so busy."  Albeit the truth, it's lame...If I have time to Facebook, I can take the time to blog a little.  But then I'm sitting here going "What the heck am I going to blog about?!"

I really want this blog to be a awesome space eventually...somewhere that is fun to come and honest.  I have no intentions at the current moment to shout to the world about this here blog...and as I type this I know that I'm completely typing this for myself.  But maybe one day it will be read by others.

Anyway.....sooooo I vow to you (or to myself since I'm the only human that knows about this corner of the world) to be better about blogging.  It will happen.

As for now....here's a pretty little picture I took at the workshop I taught in Paris France two weeks ago. Isn't it pretty?!

Oh La La...oh hey...did you know they really say that in France?! They do...I guess it means WOW!  I think I like Oh La La better than Wow.  I'm going to start saying it.  Sooooooo Oh La La...(giggles)

XOXO
Kandis

No comments:

Post a Comment